Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Coughin' Christmas

Tonight in church my brother-in-law sat behind some lady who almost barfed up a lung. She coughed throughout the entire mass. I understand being sick. Heck, I've been sick these last couple of days. Thats why three drinks and I was GONE tonight... (Thank the mucinex.) But this lady was ILL. She should not have come to church. She coughed every thirty seconds for a good hour. Sometimes instead of coughing she would clear her throat but it would sound more like a sexual moan... I had to choke back my laughter.

When it came time to shake everyone's hands and say "peace be with you," my brother-in-law shook her hand. You can call him whatever you like... a nice guy, a loyal catholic... I will call him a dumb shit. This lady had been hacking in her hands for the last 45 minutes and you go and shake her hand??? Don't touch me. I love you Daniel, but what were you thinking. If you get sick, I will just laugh and say "peace be with you."

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.

P.S. When I got home tonight, I caught the same brother-in-law dropping a load in my toilet... guess I know what you are getting in your stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment