Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chidren for Sale

This morning I woke up, let my dog use the restroom, feed her, then I take to the kitchen to feed myself. On this particular morning I decided to watch Ellen Degeneres. Personally, my favorite talk show currently on tv… tied with Chelsea Lately, of course. During a commercial break, a particular commercial caught my attention.

CASHKIDS.COM The just of the commercial is these children are bragging talking about all the cool things their parents just bought them. And then they add the fact the only reason they got that stuff is because there parents went to cashkids.com. Did the parents sell a sibling? Are they renting their children out as slave labor?

May I suggest you rename your site? Perhaps too mykidisaspoiledshitIneedmoremoney.com???? It has a nice ring to it. Just anything that doesn’t make it sound like an ebay site for exploiting children. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment