Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beginning of Something Not So New

My second year of law school starts on Monday. It will be nice to have a little structure to what has been a very unstructured past 3 months, however, I cannot say I'm thrilled. About the only thing that I'm looking forward to about starting back up is the fact that the sooner I start, the sooner it will be over for another summer.

I have taken a crack at blogs before... it ended after about 3 posts. I'm hoping this will be different. I'm not only a 2nd year law student, I'm also an avid music-listener, pilot in training, runner, and big dreamer. I often find myself looking so forward to the future, that I lose track of what is happening NOW. This blog is going to help me pay a little bit more attention to the now.

Right NOW, I'm sitting at a computer typing this blog. In five minutes, however, I will be listening to a little Metallica, The Clash and The Ramones while reading for my Administrative Law class. How exciting. Later tonight, I have to go to Byron's liqour warehouse and pick up 3 kegs of PBR... they are for a party tomorrow, but I can't talk about that, because that is the future, and right now is a gift, thats why the call it the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment