Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Burnt Hair Day

Yesterday was my first day back at school. I only have classes M-W so my schedule is extremely hectic. (Honestly the only reason I am able to post right now is because its raining so I didn't wake up and run.)

My first day back, I woke up, went and ran, came home, showered, and started getting ready. Blew my hair dry. Put on make-up. THen I started straightening my hair. Layer by layer until I made it to the top, everything when smoothly... then I untied my hair and LOOK AT THAT... I HAD A PATCH OF HAIR MISSING. It seems my blow dryer inadvertently (or not) burnt my hair and singed it off. Well, it was right on my part. So there was no hiding that. I have a very stubborn part, it is where it wants to be and the patch of missing hair decided it wanted to be on the part for the whole world to see.

SO my first day back, I wore sunglasses on my head all day because I don't have any head bands. My fear was that the professors would call me out, I lucked out.

After school I went to my hair guy... I spent $400 on new shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, blow dryer and straightener. I'm not taking anymore chances.

Today, my hair is pulled back. Tomorrow? I'm thinking a hat.

WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment