Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Benefit of the Doubt

I believe you can tell a lot about someone based on what their customized license plate says. It takes approximately 3-6 weeks to get a customized tag and an additional $26. OBVIOUSLY it takes a lot of quiet meditation and prayer to decide what you want the whole world to think about you....in only 7 characters or less.

For example, my license plate says "GAGA." I am a huge Lady GaGa fan, I think she is genius and the most talented musician out there. I also want to pursue a career in music so I thought perhaps having GaGa on my tag could serve as a constant reminder to not settle.

Another example is my neighbor down the street. His license plate says "DRYWALR." I'll give you a hint what he does for a living... Ok fine, he works in construction and apparently does a lot of "DRY'WALN."

About two weeks ago I went to the lake with several of my friends. On our way back around the Tulsa area, we got stuck in construction traffic. We had already seen about two other customized tags, but their names seem to escape me. HOWEVER, the one we came across in Tulsa will never be forgotten.

"POOPSIE" The title on her plate was POOPSIE. What does that say about her? Perhaps she doesn't wipe very well and leaves a little "poopsie" stains in her panties. Maybe on occasion she shits herself. She could have a small colon. Who knows.. maybe when she was a little girl she would throw dirty diapers around her room.

Bottom line... why on earth would anyone put POOPSIE on their license plate? You've read the many things that crossed my mind upon seeing it. I would just like to know what the heck she was thinking.

I guess it would be nice to give her the benefit of the doubt, but I'm going with irritable bowel syndrome... its not always easy finding a bathroom.

1 comment:

  1. Maddie,
    I loved the blog, you are so clever, you light up my day!!
    Love you,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete